3M™ Welding Fume Disposable Respirator Valved 9925 FFP2
The 3M™ Welding Fume Respirator 9925 provides lightweight, effective, comfortable and hygienic respiratory protection against dust, mist and metal fumes and resist clogging for extended use against welding fume. These respirators have been designed specifically for welding applications to provide protection against ozone and welding fumes, plus relief from nuisance odours. Please note, disposable respirator users in the UK should use FFP3 respirators for protection against welding fume, in accordance with HSE guidance.
- Disposable P2 welding fume respirator offering reliable, effective protection against against fine dusts, mists, metal fume and Ozone.
- Specifically designed to offer respiratory protection in welding operations
- Efficient particulate filter resists clogging for extended use against welding fume
- Activated carbon layer filters out Ozone generated by MIG, TIG and ARC welding operations
- Flame retardant - the specially treated outer-shell offers increased flame retardancy
- Welding shields - low profile design for compatibility with welding shields
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ valve reduces heat build-up to offer workers comfortable protection - even in hot and humid conditions
- Maximum usage level: Up to 10 x TLV for ozone, and 10 x TLV for Particulates
- Compatible with: Eyewear from 3M. Hearing Protection from 3M